02 November 2012

Hourglass Film Noir. Best mascara. Ever.



I was given  a sample of this mascara and when I tried it on I was blown away by how smooth the formula is!  People sometimes ask if I have fake lashes on. It lasts all day and is semi-waterproof. It doesn't come off when crying but does come off easily when washing your face. It also has a wonderful shine to it so when you wear only one coat it really just looks like an enhanced version of natural lashes! It also holds curl very very well!

This mascara is everything I could ask for. It lengthens,  thickens and defines w/o clumping, smudging or flaking. The tube lasts forever without drying out like some of those other popular brands.


Best mascara. Ever


You can buy it from Liberty online here

or Space NK here
Price: £25


Make-up free

Fake lash effect. No smudging, clumping or flaking. Guaranteed!

London Spa Girl  x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...