02 November 2012

Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour wear. Best foundation so far.


One product I use every single day without fail, but rarely write about, is foundation.
It's shame since I almost never leave the house without wearing any.

Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour wear is my new favourite foundation.I have to give this product 5 stars. Not only is it sweat/transfer/water resistant, but it's also paraben and cruelty free, which is important to me.  The instance I tried the Smashbox Studio Skin on, I LOVED IT! Great satin finish, very natural finish..


I have tried many different foundations. Anywhere from drug stores, department stores, and specialty makeup stores. This is the best foundation I've ever used.






It also truly does last for 15 hours. The coverage is excellent, and it controls shine all day with little or no powder touch-ups. It looks freshly applied throughout the day, and never looks caked on. The color does not fade, skin remains hydrated, and the coverage hides imperfections. It's easy to apply, and blends effortlessly. It stands up to heat, sweat, and humidity. I have finally found the perfect foundation!


The price for this is £27.50, which is expensive but comparable with the likes of Estee Lauder and Lancome.  I'll pay anything up to about £30 for a good one - after all, I'll be wearing it on my face for 60 hours a week, minimum!  



I bought mine from Boots on London's Kensington High street but I'm not sure if all Boots stores sell it.


Visit Smashbox for more info


2.4 shade




London spa girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...