02 May 2012

Red nail polish!



I love having my nails done. After all, I do have them done for free...at my own spa! Lucky girl:)

I'm a huge red nail polish fan. Always have been.
My absolute favourite colour for both mani and toes is Essie's Lollipop. I wear it all year round



Lollipop is a bright cherry-based red with a crème finish.
I am impressed that the application is very smooth and easy. It doesn't streak. Drying time is good, and the lasting power is decent.
This shade is buildable for the desired intensity of pigment and opacity. It is a cherry pink-red with a semi-transparent finish in one coat. With two coats, it imparts a high-gloss, candy-like bright red color in an opaque finish.
I found this shade looks most beautiful in at least two coats. It is the high shine finish that makes this shade stand out. This lovely bright red goes well with pretty much any colour outfit including my orange envelope clutch! Check it out





And here is how it looks on my favourite fashion girl Olivia Palermo... (she may be a baddie but knows  how to pull an awesome look!). She always wears Lollipop shade of red just like me:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...